Welcome to my consulting services page. Here you can find an overview of the services and resources I offer and how to reach out to explore possible collaborations.
My mission: help tech-enabled organizations to achieve (more) sustainable co-evolution of their teams/org and technical systems & products - driven by customer and business goals
To accomplish this mission I develop and provide services & resources in three core areas:
|Help tech-enabled orgs achieve a sustainable evolution, by developing ways to better understand customers' needs and co-evolve their team topologies and technology-enabled products using modern techniques, such as Team Topologies, Domain-Driven Design, Wardley Mapping, etc. +details (services & resources)||Help develop "learning organizations" that can continuously adapt their product/technical vision, strategies, and operating model as a function of their customer (& environment) challenges and business goals - instead of recurring disruptive and frustrating big re-orgs! +details (services & resources)||Help develop "SocioTechnical Maestros" - people that understand the customer and environment, and can set "enabling constraints" that help drive a sustainable evolution of the teams and technical products as a holistic sociotechnical system (instead of a set of functional silos). +details (services & resources)|
🛠 Approach: I coach, train, advise and consult to help you define ways to navigate and "skill up" in these core areas required to sustainably evolve your tech-enabled organization. This can be a short consulting session, multi-day workshop, or longer-term engagement - where I can help you assess & understand where you are, how to start moving and also help/coach you and your teams on adopting and changing key elements that help you to achieve a more sustainable co-evolution of your teams/org & tech systems. I like to call that "Enabling Tech Leadership", i.e.: shifting from classical hierarchies and bureaucratic structures, to enabling structures where teams can maximize their ability and potential. You can find more details on the specific services and activities I provide on each of the pages of the areas. If you think I can help and we should collaborate, don't hesitate on contacting me.
🤝 Key Partners
- Team Topologies - I am a Team Topologies Valued Partner (TTVP). I collaborate closely with Team Topologies authors and provide workshops and consulting on Team Topologies and related topics.
- Aardling - I collaborate with Aardling, a software consultancy for complex environments, that works with tech leaders and their teams to expose hidden complexity through modeling and mapping (especially DDD) to define sound evolution strategies.
- Empathy Software - I collaborate with Empathy Software, a consultancy that helps tech-enabled organizations to modernize architecture, ways of working and engineering culture.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free 30 minutes check-in: book 30 minutes to check possible ways of collaboration
- Twitter: @emgsilva (you can Direct Message (DM) me on Twitter)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emgsilva