Effective Enabling Teams
[2021-..]⭐️ Products | ✍🏻 Articles | 🎙️ Talks | 📚 References
I have been working with Enabling Teams and using Enabling Teams (as defined in Team Topologies) behaviors for almost ten years. From being a software engineering, architect and tech lead with a big focus on upskilling teams, to working on initiatives that empower 100+ teams, so that teams and org can achieve a faster flow of change. I also am a Team Topologies Valued Practitioner (TTVP), who works in the Team Topologies Core Team to shape ideas around all things Team Topologies, including driving latest developments and thinking around Enabling Teams. In this page you can find different writings and resources I am creating on the topic of enabling teams.
- Effective Enabling Teams - Video Course - this is my video course with Manuel Pais (co-author of Team Topologies), where we lay down key foundations to understand the importance of Enabling Teams to address capability gaps and support a fast flow of changes and value to customers. You will learn how and when to kickstart, measure and scale Enabling Teams. This is a self-paced 3h course, with many examples, experiences (use cases), and exercises to help accelerate your journey towards Effective Enabling Teams.
- Towards Effective Enabling Teams - workshops (& other sessions) to help your organization on its specific challenges and opportunities around effectively leveraging Enabling Teams.
- Architecture Topologies & Architecture as Enabling Team
- Architecture Modernization Enabling Teams (AMET)
🎙️ Talks & Podcasts
- Architect(ure) as Enabler of Organization’s Sustainable Flow of Change, Kandddinsky 2022, October 2022
- Supporting a Sustainable Fast Flow of Change with Effective Enabling Teams, FastFlowConf, May 2023
- Platform Thinking Podcast - Emergent Platform and Evolution in SocioTechnical Systems, July 2023