We have been learning and shaping this offering for a while, after running it with multiple clients. We offer a bespoke engagement tailored to your organization specific context, challenges and opportunities around starting or accelerating the modernizing your architecture, products, and/or team structures. These modernization efforts are certainly challenging. However, we believe that with the sort of facilitation we are providing, we will help you accelerate your modernization journey and help you create long-lasting, durable change - and with that, achieve a more sustainable flow of change.
What does a typical engagement look like?
- 1️⃣ We start with a sense-making and assessment phase, where we work with different people in the org better to understand the essential challenges and opportunities for their modernization. This helps frame the next phase of the engagement (the “Kickstarter Workshop”);
- 2️⃣ The Kickstarter Workshop is an in-person event where anyone relevant to maximize the successful kickstarting of the modernization initiative should be in. This is an immersive and extremely intensive 3-4 days where we align on the North Star for the modernization; and then work our way to very concrete steps to kickstart the modernization (we literally aim at having specific targets attached with value creation for the upcoming 3-6 months - this helps start moving and learning). Participants love these sessions: they not only create clarity for the modernization initiative, but also help people better find and understand each other and create new bounds;
- 3️⃣ After the Kickstarter Workshop, we provide the option of an “ongoing enablement”, where we have regular sessions together to address any missing capability or skill - aiming at maximizing their ability to start executing successfully on their modernization. If you want to learn more about this, check out our article on “Architecture Modernization Enabling Team”.
ℹ️ Check modernarch.consulting for all the details and how to arrange a call and discuss possible engagements
- Email: email@example.com
- Free 30 minutes check-in: book 30 minutes to check possible ways of collaboration
- Twitter: @emgsilva (you can message me on Twitter)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emgsilva (you can message me on LinkedIn)